Last updated: June 10, 2021
AnyML, Inc. (“Company,” “AnyML,” “we,” or “us”), which provides machine learning and data science service, AnyML.ai, respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, register with, access, or use the AnyML platform, including mobile application (the “Platform”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Platform and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Platform and the http://www.anyml.com website (the “Website”).
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Platform.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform or Website (see Third-Party Information Collection).
These other Company websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them
The Platform is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn we have collected or received personal information concerning a child under 18 without verification of parental or guardian consent, we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Platform:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Platform.
- From third-parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You May Provide Us
When you download, register with, or use this Platform, we may ask or you may provide information:
- By which you or your company/employer may be personally identified, such as image of your drivers’ license, your name, company’s/employer’s name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, tax identification number, drivers’ license number, biometric identifiers, any other information the Platform or Website collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as survey information about your personal or business income or assets.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by uploading files, emailing information or filing in forms through the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Platform, submitting materials, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you access certain areas of the Website or when you report a problem with the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform and of the fulfillment of your financing. You will be required to provide financial information before applying for financing through the Platform.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Platform or our Website.
- OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION THE USER PROVIDES.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on semi-public or user-restricted areas accessed through, or submitted to, the Platform or the Website (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions (for example, to post user questions, reviews or testimonials for our community) are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although there are certain security features to limit sharing of posted information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Platform, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Platform, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Platform.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. This Platform collects information about the location of your device and origin of login in order to optimize your experience on the Site, including language preferences and local time zone. If you do not want us to collect this information you may opt out by indicating your location tracking preferences in your user settings or by sending an Email to email@example.com with “Location Tracking Opt-out” in the subject line. For more information, see How We Use and Disclose Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of the Platform’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). See also Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on or through this Platform and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Platform.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Platform or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include, for example: advertisers, ad networks or analytics companies.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Platform and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, financing applications or contract transactions, including when documents are available for your review.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Platform updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Offer language preference or local time zone preference suggestions.
- Identify applicable jurisdictions for compliance with certain regulations involving user privacy.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Platform.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of AnyML’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AnyML about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “share with a colleague” feature of our Platform, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Platform’s Terms and Conditions and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AnyML, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
About Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Platform to collect and use information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings or by indicating your location tracking preferences in your account profile or by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Location Tracking Opt-out” in the subject line. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Platform may default to default location settings.
- General Opt-Out of Certain Tracking, Collection or Disclosure of User Information. You can also always opt-out or adjust certain tracking, collection or disclosure of user information by logging into the Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by emailing email@example.com stating your specific request.
- California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Platform, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Platform users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Platform, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us by any of the ways described in the Contact Us section below. We take great pride in the relationship of trust we build with our users and we are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), members of AnyML do not share customers personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) or outside companies we do business with [unless a user elects that we do so / provided that the user ops out of such sharing]. Please review your account profile settings to ensure it matches your wishes, and if not, make changes accordingly or Contact us
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
- Encryption & Transmission. Any personally identifiable information will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The purpose of this encryption protocol is to keep confidential the information passed back and forth between a web server.
- Storage & Protection. We use computer anti-virus software and all information you provide to us is either stored on our secure servers behind firewalls to prevent viruses and unauthorized access from individuals and computer networks or stored on a private blockchain with a hash on the Ethereum network.
- Blockchain Security & Accessibility. Each user has a unique encrypted and hashed data block in a private blockchain on the that is stored indefinitely on the Ethereum network. An immutable, time-stamped, and geo-tagged record is kept on every user identity, completed contract and related transaction. Neither you nor AnyML can make changes or modifications to data stored in the blockchain. You or anyone with access to your private key, however, can access data stored in the blockchain.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. When a password is reset, you will be taken through an authentication process.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet, mobile platforms or blockchains is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Attn: Privacy Department
1664 DeMott Court
Merrick, NY, 11566